Cruise Month 2019
In the UK & Ireland in September we are holding our Cruise Month promotion – the chance for the whole industry to work together to get more people to choose to cruise.
If you are a holidaymaker looking for a CLIA member travel agent for the best advice: click here
If you are a CLIA travel agent looking for vital resources, guides and inspiration, then check out our options available, and log-in to receive even more resources and tools uniquely provided for CLIA members.
Get involved with our weekly themes throughout September plus check out our suggestions for how to spread the word during Cruise Month 2019.
- Week 1: Relaxation (spa, meditation, yoga etc)
- Week 2: Fitness
- Week 3 Healthy food & drink
- Week 4: Enrichment (lecturers, expeditions, classes, excursions)
- Why not create your own special cruise event to keep in touch with existing customers and entice first time cruisers to book.
- Why not take to social media with your own campaign (we have downloadable Cruise Month graphics for you to use, available after log-in), or share and retweet some of our key messages? You will find us on Linked-In, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Why not spend some time ensuring that you are up to date with the offers and deals that the cruise lines have made available for you – log-in and discover!
- And remember that Cruise Month is a chance for us all to work together – so what are you going to do to spread the word? Remember: getting actively involved in Cruise Month can help you to increase cruise sales, and the visibility of your business.