CLIA Cruise360 Copenhagen
CLIA has announced the launch of Cruise360 in Europe for the first time in 2017. The event is already a regular part of the travel industry in North America and Australasia and attracts cruise lines, travel agents and media to a single immersive event which focusses on giving delegates practical advice and support to grow their cruise sales.
The inaugural European event will be held in Copenhagen on 9th September 2017. The three-day event will combine multiple ship visits with organised local excursions in Copenhagen. The event will also feature keynote conference sessions, two evening events and brand new for this event, the ‘Cruise360 Masterclass’ learning programmes.
The Masterclass courses will provide information and new skills for agents to enhance their cruise sales. The course themes will include, selling destinations, marketing and sales techniques.
The programme starts on 9 September, and concludes on 11 September.
Provisional CLIA Cruise360 Copenhagen Schedule
Day 1 – Saturday 9 September
Onboard Regal Princess | local excursion | Informal evening event
Day 2 – Sunday 10 September
Onboard Norwegian Getaway | local excursion | Gala Dinner
Day 3 – Monday 11 September
Trade Fair with “Cruise360 Masterclass”
New to CLIA and hosted exclusively at Cruise360 Copenhagen we are delighted to offer a number of classes specifically to equip you with some key skills and information to help you grow your cruise sales. With special speakers Peter Kollar, Head of International Training & Development for CLIA; Daily Telegraph journalist, Jane Archer; and invited guest trainers Debbee Dale and Moira Ni Ghallachoir, the masterclass seminar sessions will focus on providing delegates with practical advice and support to grow their cruise sales.
The masterclass subjects will include:
- How to sell a world cruise: looking at his top five world cruise experiences, host Peter Kollar will offer a breakdown of features that can’t be read in a cruise brochure
- Selling cruise holidays to Asia: as a growing market, Peter Kollar will look at the dynamics of the region, how it’s changing and how to sell it
- River Cruising: Jane Archer will host a session on how to sell European river cruises and increase sales in this lucrative sector
- Five ways to inspire: hosted by Moira Ni Ghallachoir, the session will focus on increasing clients, contracts and profits
- Encouraging positivity: with her own training, learning and development business consultancy, host Debbee Dale will provide an insight on self-promotion and the power of a positive attitude
ACCREDITATION & CRUISE360
Attendees at the CLIA Cruise360 Copenhagen conference will accrue 200 points towards their online accreditation.
HOTEL ACCOMMODATION AND TRANSPORT TO DENMARK
Please click here to access our dedicated Hotel links and oneworld alliance partnership flights link.
We are delighted to announce that Cruise360 Copenhagen has been confirmed as a oneworld event
oneworld has been appointed as the Official Airline Alliance for CLIA’s Cruise360 Copenhagen. As a registered attendee, you will be able to access discounted flights for travel to this event.
- Discounts on flights for attendees and one travel companion.
- Travel up to seven days before and seven days after the event.
- Flights available from all oneworld member airlines and affiliates.
- Enjoy a user-friendly booking tool showing the most convenient flight options.
- 24-hour support via email or phone.
- Earn rewards and tier status points on eligible oneworld flights.
- Frequent flyer privileges including access to some 650 premium airport lounges worldwide, fast track at security lanes in selected airports and extra baggage allowance*
- Seamless connections and quality service on oneworld member airlines.
Click HERE or visit www.oneworld.com/events, select ‘Attendee’ and enter event code OW31A17 to access our online booking tool.
CLIA Member Early Bird Rate £30.00
Please login and head to the Event page
Non-CLIA Member Travel Agent Attendance Early Bird Rate £140.00
Register for your Non-Member tickets here