Launched in 2014, Europe’s newest river cruise line, Emerald Waterways pushes the boundaries of river cruising with its next-generation fleet of custom-built Star Ships designed to bring the highlights of ocean cruising to the intimacy of rivers in Europe and Southeast Asia. With sleek composition and stylish features, your customers will experience a contemporary ship and spectacular innovations while discovering the superb scenery, charming towns and cultural treasures of Europe and Southeast Asia.
From the moment they step on-board our brand new ships our guests enjoy exceptional Emerald value with so much included in the price:
- Return economy flights from London, Birmingham, Manchester, Glasgow and Edinburgh (other regional departures available from only £49pp, contact us for details)
- All airport transfers
- Spacious accommodation on-board Europe’s newest river cruise fleet in a choice of cabin grades from river view to the luxurious one-bedroom Owner’s Suite.
- Spectacular ship innovations like an on-board pool and cinema, and an innovative open-air balcony system in all suites on the Vista and Horizon decks
- All on-board meals and a collection of highlight dinners at Reflections Restaurant with the option to enjoy a light breakfast and lunch al fresco on The Terrace
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft drinks to accompany lunch and dinner
- Tea and coffee available at all times
- Bottled water restocked daily in cabins
- An included shore excursion almost every day, from a guided city tour of Vienna to a visit to a Puszta horse farm
- Extra special included excursions with EmeraldPLUS, like a home-hosted afternoon tea with a local family or a night of authentic entertainment with a Bavarian Oompah band
- A first-class service from an English speaking crew
- Knowledgeable local guides at each destination
- Complimentary WiFi on-board the ships
- All port charges and airport taxes
- PLUS, all tips, saving up to £440 per couple on 15 day cruises
- New for 2017 – EmeraldACTIVE programme features guided bicycle and hiking tours through some of Europe’s most sought-after regions
- Complimentary on-board bicycles
- ABTA and ATOL protected
Prefer not to fly?
Travel by Eurostar for an additional £99 per person standard return or £129 per person premium standard return on selected river cruises. Contact the team for full details.
After just a year of serving guests and sailing the waters, we were delighted to receive our first award for ‘Best New River Ship’ as voted for by the discerning experts in the Cruise Critic Editors’ Picks 2014. Our ships were praised for their innovative highlights and modern approach to river cruising ‘without breaking the bank’. Something we believe really sets us apart from others on the waters. We have since been awarded Cruise Critic’s ‘Best River Line For Value’ 2015 and we achieved highly commended for the ‘Best new River Ship’ and ‘Best River Cruise Line’ in the Cruise International 2015 Cruise Awards.